Here is a curated list of some of the best sources of information and suppliers I’ve found to date.
- Bringing Nature Home: How You Can Sustain Wildlife with Native Plants, Updated and Expanded by Doug Talamy
- Garden Revolution: How Our Landscapes Can Be a Source of Environmental Change by Larry Weaner and Thomas Christopher
- Lawns Into Meadows: Growing a Regenerative Landscape by Owen Wormser
- Mini Meadows: Grow a Little Patch of Colorful Flowers Anywhere around Your Yard by Mike Lizotte
- Nature’s Best Hope: A New Approach to Conservation That Starts in Your Yard by Doug Talamy